Who I Work With
Clients of Ann Marie Lei Consulting include senior executives, middle managers, human resource managers, and international program directors in large multinational corporations, small non-profit organizations, universities, and elsewhere. Serving customers and managing employees with different cultural and educational backgrounds, life and work experiences, personality styles, and many other types of differences is an integral part of their jobs.
A belief in the value of leveraging these differences for better organizational results is one thing they all have in common.
Are any of these situations affecting performance in your team?
Failure to leverage individuals’ unique styles, perspectives, and strengths, is keeping the team from delivering its best results. The inability to recognize and leverage important differences is stifling what could and should be the very heart of innovation in the organization.
Difficulty adjusting to a new country or organizational culture is limiting the productivity of some of the most talented employees. Previously successful styles of communication and management are ineffective, despite their skills and talents.
Misunderstandings due to differences in language or communication styles are contributing to missed deadlines, reduced profits, lost productivity, frustration, and disappointment.
Take Advantage of Differences
A straightforward, practical approach, allows you to streamline communication, overcome cultural barriers, and make the most of the individual styles and strengths within your organization. Your team will achieve results faster, more efficiently, creatively, and profitably.
My Ideal Client
My ideal clients and colleagues share the following characteristics:
High standards of excellence and an interest in achieving the best for yourself and your organization. Good enough just isn’t good enough.
- Open-mindedness. Different ways of thinking, working, managing, learning, and communicating appeal to you.
- Curiosity. Knowing more about the world, people, and different cultures is important to you and your organization.
- Readiness to move forward. You and your organization are able to visualize the results you want and are ready to invest the necessary time, attention, energy, and it takes to manifest them.
- Willing participation. You’re prepared to learn and grow right along with your team members, not just hand off responsibility then sit back and watch.
- Collaborative partnership. You’re committed to taking the time required to work with me and to supplying the necessary energy to create the best solutions for your organization.
- Focus on results. You and your organization are interested in achieving real changes in behavior, as well as improved working relationships, more efficient processes, increased productivity and profits.
If you and your organization share these characteristics, we may make a good match. Learn more about how I work.